The use of Wakanow’s website is subject to the following terms and conditions
1. By logging on to this website, you accept the application of the laws of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria to govern matters between us and will not hold us liable
on the result of any action whatsoever you may embark on based on your reliance
on the information contained herein. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions to the courts of Nigeria.
2. Products and services purchased based on advertised sites shall be subject to
additional terms and conditions of purchase.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Your access to Wakanow’s website may contain links to other websites which
are not under our control. Wakanow will not be responsible for the contents of any
linked site as we will have no control over the availability of the linked pages
and will not guarantee that the links will work all the time; and therefore will
not accept any liability in respect of contents on listed websites.
RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF WEBSITE
- The materials and information contained on Wakanow’s website including intellectual
property rights and copyrights belong to Wakanow.
- Wakanow shall not be held for any allegation that its content and materials infringes
or violates a third party’s right, including proprietary, information and non-disclosure
rights, or any intellectual properly rights.
- You hereby agree to the use of Wakanow’s site in a manner that does not infringe and
restrict the use and enjoyment of this site by third party or parties. It is therefore
prohibited to transmit obscene or offensive contents or disrupt the normal flow
of communication within this site.
- You also agree not to transmit, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, malicious, scandalous
or profane materials, or any material whatsoever that may give rise to any criminal
or civil liability under the law.
- You may not use this site and it’s contents by modifying, transmitting, publication,
derivative work creations, incorporating into another site or reproducing the site
and the contents without the prior express written consent of Wakanow.
- This site would only be used to lawful purposes, which also may not harass or cause
inconvenience to another person.
- Wakanow nor it’s employees, agents, or subcontractors do not warrant expressly or impliedly,
or assume legal responsibility for interrupted, error free, virus free, accuracy,
completeness of information or reliability of information and materials.
- We will therefore not be held liable for loss or damage, directly or indirectly,
resulting from the use of data and information as well as loss of data & information,
inaccuracy of false information arising from the use of site by a reader. Reliance
on contents by the reader is at reader’s risk.
- Wakanow reserves the right to reverse the contents of this website in whole or in part
at any given time without prior notice. Wakanow may also withdraw or restrict the access
to this site without any prior notice. Please visit regularly to note changes. Following
your continued use after changes to these terms and conditions means, your acceptance
to changes made.
- Please note that the terms and privacy statements will govern personal data’s about
you submitted to us and forwarded to our agents.
- We will make every effort to check and test materials at all stages. However we
advise that you run an anti-virus program on all materials downloaded from the internet.
- We therefore will not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage
to your information or your computer system which may occur while using materials
from this website.